Tonight's O'Fallon meeting

I wonder if anyone would be willing to help me out with setting up and configuring a Linux box to route a small WAN subnet into my LAN. It's PPPoE into ethernet. Steve has suggested to me that it may be cheaper to go this route than spending the money to purchase the needed WIC for my Cisco 1720 router. I suspect that he is correct as I have all the necessary equipment in boxes here and just need to put it together. I probably don't have the time to tinker with CIOS anyway.

Having only played with the workstation setup this would be new to me, but probably something I need to figure out anyway. Some boxes would be setup with a static connection to the outside world but most would be on a LAN DHCP server. I would also need a DMZ and IPfiltering.

Sound like fun?

Steve