Re: Linux & Wireless networking

Very timely Randy ...

I had just begun drafting a similar email today after I saw that sale they
have at Best Buy this week.

Steve, I know this is not a "commercial" list and you and Kara do a good job
of keeping your consulting separate from your administration of this list,
but I'd like your recommendation on Linux wireless and also some price quotes
as well ... 1 Access Point, 2 Cards for home use.

Thanks,

jburke