Re: Firewalling High Speed Interfaces (ATM -> GigE)

Have you even considered using something other then Linux?  If I had to
firewall something at that speed I'd used something from Cisco.  Their
processors are designed to do stuff like this and can do it much faster
then x86.  You would also get a lot more features using their OS then you
would using a Linux kernel.