Metro East: Certification SIG meetings

Hey everyone,

By popular demand, (ok, in return for all Steve R's hard work and nagging)
I've put out some feelers wrt materials for a certification SIG again.

I've contacted O'Reilly, and they're sending me 4 LPI in a Nutshell books.
I think I already have a couple others. I'm working on getting more, if
nothing else for a good discount.

I'd rather wait until after the holidays before we try getting this
together though.

So, who's interested? How often should we do this? Just what are you
looking for out of a program like this?

If I go so far as to spend time printing up exercises and stuff, would
people interested be willing to help with that expense? (negligible, but
all these LUG things really add up)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/