From: David A. Glass [mailto:davglass@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:50 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Sendmail question

I hav a newly installed Redhat 7.1 server.
Everything seems ok except sendmail

when I do a netstat -l I get

localhost:smtp

if I telnet to localhost 25 I get the sendmail prompt
but if I telnet to servername 25 I get connection refused.

It's like the service is binded to the localhost..

how do I change this.. I have never seen this as a default install..

Dav Glass
davglass@mac.com