Just verifying the details

I'm going to go to the O'Fallon library this morning to reserve the meeting room for next year. I will be reserving the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Dates below.

January 15, 2002 (which will mean a January meeting after all)
February 19, 2002
March 19, 2002
April 16, 2002 (the day after taxes are due)
May 21, 2002
June 18, 2002
July 16,2002
August 20, 2002
September 17, 2002
October 15, 2002
November 19, 2002
December 17, 2002

Remember these are tenative dates as the library reserves the right to use the room first. These dates may change. I don't see any holiday conflicts here either. Any comment or corrections?

Steve
Now living in the year 2001, I think!