Re: posting to the list

Actually Steve, I should apologize to the list for forgetting to check
my email address before sending.  I usually have these as hooks in my
muttrc, by discussion group, and then it automatically sets the From:
for me, but I forgot to set this up for sliug... Sorry... double post
was my fault, due to sending with another email address.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: The right half of the brain controls the left half of
the body. This means that only left handed people are in their right
mind.