Re: cheap TiVo

> On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:08:48PM -0600, Mike808 wrote:
> > However, I have to say, VirtualDub totally rocks, even though it runs on
> > that other OS.
>
> Which, of course, does me *no* good, since I don't run any other OSs.
> Got anything spiffy that runs on Linux?

It is GPL and therefore is Open Source. Maybe it runs under WINE?
Or with the same getup as the guy that wrote the AVI player that uses
the WinXX codec files directly. See http://www.virtualdub.org/

> Speaking of that, when is/was it on this week, anyway?

8:00pm VCR+ Code 55449

So far, the SVCDs I made don't play if made from separate mpg sections.
So, I'll try again with a single merged mpg. The good news is that my
trusty Apex-AD600A (A8 roms, soon to be N6+RF-RCE-MV FlashROM mod'ed)
reads the CD-RW I burned as an SVCD. Hehe...

Mike808/