Re: room (Fairview Heights)

Nate insists we go this year. That would make 2 for sures and one maybe
here.

> Speaking of my floorspace, we're tentatively scheduling our annual
> Christmas party. If you're interested in coming, let me know.
>
> -Kara

To continue with the thread, If you need for me to go to the library and
reserve it for next year, I will do so. All ya gotta do is let me know.

Steve

I miss my @home newsgroups. Charter has more but @home's bandwidth was
waaaaaaaay better. It's taking forever to download mp3's now. Still faster
than dial-up though.