Re: room

This is a problem and a solution that I don't find acceptable. At nearly
1/2 of the meetings that were held at SRA, we couldn't get into the room.
It was either late, or not at all. While the room at SRA is a lot better,
it is too small (despite the recent low attendance) and entry to the room
is limited to only one or two individuals. This is not an acceptable
solution.

We have been looking for a projector, which solves the issue at the
library. I guess even though Steven's been unemployed, we'll have to
invest the $2k+ in a projector anyhow.

I'm further disturbed that a major decision, such as the meeting place,
was made a month ago, and never announced. Just last night I told a new
person buying a Linux Journal from Borders that we were meeting next week
at the library.

If a decision was made a month ago, changes should have been made to the
website. Discussions should have been made on the list with the REST of
the members.

You can't change the meeting time and location on the fly without telling
anyone. You can't just come back into town and change everything. I'm
sorry that we were leaving for California and couldn't make the whole
meeting.

Larry, have you decided to take the Fairview Heights group over again? (as
you had to when your previous group leader left)

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/