Re: Creating Home Movies

> I'd actually be interested to see what kind of benefit a cluster could
> provide.

I was thinking more of separate jobs encoding separate pieces of the
video. Most TV has commercial breaks, which become discrete chunks
in "cleaning" (BTW, VirtualDub's logoremover plugin is un-fsckin-believable.)
which then become chapters on the SVCD.

> Granted, my cluster would be no match for the 650,

What kind of lame-a55 cluster are you running?
A dual Celeron could probably eat my Athlon for lunch.

After New Year's, I should be able to tell you how the AthlonXP 1700 fares. :)

Mike808/