Re: I'm flame bait, but I must ask...

my understanding is that it loads a .dll that makes it possible to use perl
within your .asp document

another approach would be to encapsulate the perl script into a COM object
and call it from the .asp document

as for exactly how to do such a thing, well im not the person to ask.  i
understand what COM is, but have no clue how to actually impliment it in
code

Casey