Re: Topic for next meeting?

>Howabout doing another security thing? Heh. I'll see about bringing my
>Debian box for you to play on to show off some things. Oh, btw, your senior
>class picture is hanging in the main hall at OTHS, and Eric and I caught a
>glimpse of it while walking down the hall in sheer boredom. Muahaha.

I dunno about doing a secuirty thing with all of the young and
impressionable around.  You might get the wrong idea that some people
condone breaking into computer systems for the sheer joy of doing it and
some people enjoy learning all that there is to know about things.
Cracking == Bad.  I think that I should get paid for that psa!  Just
remember that the government is listening to everything that you say.  :)

Really though, from what end.  Security is a fairly large topic, I have
some areas that I am good at but, others that I lack in.

Also, that picture, laugh now.  When they go digital there might be some
alterations done to yours.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\