OK then!

This list is pretty dead and I know every body isn't on vacation, cause nobody's flying. So where's all the ideas for a topic for Tuesday's meeting in O'Fallon.

Mine wasn't very good but I haven't seen another one posted. What gives?

BTW, anybody have a high paying job available for a guy who's about to lose his job and wants to go a different direction, like network admin or something? I know a little about it and I learn real real fast! :-P rofl
Stephen D. Reindl