Re: clustering?

If I had the time anymore I would give it a go with coding, but I am
looking for the easy way out of this one.  I'll take a look at pvm though,
thanks for the suggestion and I'll take a look at the site that you are
suggesting.  Are there any known topics for the next FH meeting?  I know
that the last meeting was small but do we have a topic?

Tighe