Re: clustering?

I am working on a cluster project at http://cb0.cs.siu.edu,
which see.

Essentially, it is just networked hosts that are set up
to trust each other in different ways.

One way is with pvm.  You can use the same programs and
pvm load balances them.

Another way is with mpi.  This is a set of tools that
extend C/C++.  However, you have to do your own programming.

Another way is to program it from scratch.  That's what
I'm doing.

<http://www.cs.siu.edu/~langin>  <mailto:langin@cs.siu.edu>