Oops...

In a copy & paste accident, I appear to have left a hardcoded "Mon" in
some of the code I wrote last week that calculates the next meeting on
the main page of the web site.  When I looked a few minutes ago, the
web site was saying that the next O'Fallon meeting was cancelled for
Labor Day, when the next meeting is the day after Labor Day.  Oops.

It took me all of about a minute to find the problem in the code and
fix it, so everything is correct now, but I wanted to say something
just in case anyone had looked at the page and was confused...