Re: Dell stops offering Red Hat on desktops

I haven't gotten around to cooking hot dogs behind the racks, but
hey, it's only wednesday.

Actually there's a really impressive Doom-level of a basement with
enormous coolers that are about the size of a small house.  They keep
things pretty brisk in there.  :)

mike