RedHat 7.1

I just installed Redhat 7.1 --- I normally use Caldera but want to give Redhat another try.

I'm configure SAMBA so I could have another file server.  I need to access a SAMBA share from a windows machine.  Each time I try I get a message that windows cannot find the computer or share name.  Any idea what is going on?

This xinetd is a bit different than what I'm use to.........

For what it is worth,  all the smbclient commands work ok.

Larry Downs