Re: Scuzzy back plain (there's a picture embedded in here, not as

Hmmm . . . cool.  The drive should work ok.  Now onto the video question,
are you working through a standard PC KVM?  If so then you are goin to
have some very interesting sync'ing problems that I think that you are
aware of.  I recently built our KVM here in teh office for our little
boxen and according to the wonderful people who sold us ours you need Sun
specific equipment.  These people are normally right so I would give them
about 65% benefit of doubt.  But if you have a SGI monitor there you ought
to be able to hook it up and it should sync.  Wow, that is quite a big
should there.  I am fairly certain though that you aren't going to be able
to use an adapter and run the Sun from that KVM.

Tighe