Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself

If someone was planning to use Red Hat, I would highly recommend the book:

"Using Red Hat Linux"
by Alan Simpson and John Ray
published by QUE

It is very basic and walks you through a number of important issues.  My
only complaint is that it relies to heavily on the Red Hat GUI interface ...
I think even beginners should learn to do things at the command line, but
that's just my opinion.

Nevertheless, that book is the best "beginners" book I've run across.
(Note: I suppose "beginners" is a relative term.)

jburke.