FVH: GRRRR - Library cancelled 8/7 meeting

Well, crap.

The O'Fallon Library just called and cancelled our meeting on 8/7. Seems
the library is holding a grant writing workshop, and library events take
precendence over outsider events (like ours).

The August meeting, for obvious reasons I hope, the Pritchard's will be
out of commission. Therefore, I need a volunteer to take the lead on these
next meetings and figure out if another night is suitable for the August
meeting, or if a back-up location is available that night.

Anyone?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/