cd-writer configuration

Thanks to all who replied with help for configuring my HP 7200i under Linux. As it turns out all that I needed to do was upgrade to Seawolf and it configured everything, including the SCSI emulator for me. The only problem now appears to be that X CD Roast will only recognize the HP and not my ATAPI. I guess I'll have to configure the SCSI emulator manually for the other drive so that I can read from one while writing to the other. Oh well it'll be good practice.

BTW, Seawolf is definitely cool. XFree86 4.0.X, KDE 2.X and the install was a breeze. The hardest part was choosing the packages I wanted.

Stephen D. Reindl