-----Original Message-----
From:	Mark [SMTP:mark@bish.net]
Sent:	Friday, April 20, 2001 9:49 AM
To:	Nathan Yawn
Cc:	'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Subject:	Re: RE: uhci error

Well, I've never seen it before until the "/dev/sda2 Read Sense Error"
message right below it.  I could be wrong.

UHCI info:
http://developer.intel.com/design/USB/UHCI11D.htm

	The "host controller halted. very bad" error message is found in
/usr/src/linux/drivers/usb/uhci.c, line 2054 (in kernel 2.4.3).

	If both your SCSI subsystem and your USB subsystem died at the same time,
perhaps you have a larger problem...(or maybe one is just honking on the
resources of the other.)

Nathan Yawn
yawn@emacinc.com