Re: FWH & CDALE: Special Event Speaker

That sounds great.  I'm very interested.  But of course I'm confined to
SIUC, having no mode of transportation, and I won't be here between the
end of spring and beginning of summer session.  5/22 sounds good.  Maybe
if us CDALE SILUG members could work out a carpool situation, that might
make a good trip.  Personally, I only work on Tues-Thurs.  What do all
of you other CDALE'ers think?

-James

| James B. Newby | newbyjb@siu.edu     |