RE: Okay, so WTF happened? and FVH Administrivia

> I disagree, it is a big deal. Steven and I aren't group leaders for the
> local chapter (nor should we be) but I feel just as guilty as though we
> were.

Honestly ... the biggest reason I'm involved with SILUG is to have fun and
having fun means being flexible ... or, to put it in Master Reindl's terms
'sshd' happens ... whoever was supposed to let us in can make it up to Ken
and I by buying the first round after the next meeting - of course, Ken and
I will buy the second and third rounds ;)

jburke.