Re: Filesystems

Is this similar (although I'm sure much better) to the way NTFS does
things?  Is it possible to convert an ext2 filesystem to an ext3 without
moving from one drive/partition to another?

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

...as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously.
						--Benjamin Franklin