Re: Filesystems

What are the advantages to running ext3 on your 2.2 boxen?

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

...as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously.
						--Benjamin Franklin