StarOffice & Schedule Server?

Has anyone in the group had any luck setting up the Schedule Server &
StarOffice?

I've spent two days on this and I can't get it to work right.

StarOffice installs great, runs fine.  Schedule Server installs great,
runs ok.

When any user makes a connection from within StarOffice to the Schedule
Server things seem to be working ok, but when you make a new task or
event the resulting item is not editable.

You can create appointments, delete appointments, but once created,
appointments cannot be changed, moved or in any way edited.

I've tried this on a box with RedHat 6.2 and one with 7.0.

It seemed like it might be a file permissions or file ownership issue,
but nothing I do in this area seems to help ... any thoughts?

Thanks,

J. Burke