RE: Certification Courseware

So are you saying that the General Linux Exam Cram book is good?  Or is it
just not as bad as the Exam Prep book?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kara Pritchard [mailto:kara@luci.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 1:04 PM
To: Silug-Discussion
Subject: Re: Certification Courseware

I know I've said this in private message, but I know a couple other people
on this list will agree. You'll waste your time and money with the General
Linux I Exam Prep book from Coriolis. This isn't the same case as the
General Linux I Exam Cram. I'm curious the feedback on that, and other
general Linux prep certification resources.

You might want to take a look at http://www.mandrakecampus.com/. It's a
free on-line interactive courseware program. They have commercial services
available with it too.

-Kara

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Steve Reindl wrote:

> I'm looking for the best General Linux certification courseware with texts
and interactive CD's. I've looked at several on the net. Anyone been to
Borders to see what they have there? Any suggestions? I'm in a sober
studying mood, for a change.

> Steve
>
> Stephen D. Reindl
> Linux Administration (General) Certified
> MS Windows 95 Administration Certified
>
> http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2108935
>
> Where's my Cabo Wabo?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram