From: Tighe [mailto:emry@accessus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 1:50 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Next Meeting

Hello all,
	I was wondering what the topic of the next meeting is going to
be.  I know that someone mentioned that they were going to do a
presentation on Sendmail.  I was just wondering if this is still going to
happen or not.  Just curious.

Tighe

ps.  If anyone has any experience with installing linux on a Sun
box.  Give me a write, need to know if there are any pitfalls that I ought
to avoid.  thanks.  :)

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook