Sound advice?

	I just installed a Creative Labs Sound Blaster PCI128 sound board
yeaterday and can't seem to configure it correctly.  I have a  PIII 667MHz, VIA
Appolo 133 chipset, ATI XPERT99 AGP and 128M RAM running Mandrake 7.0.  I tried
using DraxConf which launches Lothar (0.5.3) which then probes your hardware and
attempts to set up your devices.  My card is probed as an Ensoniq ES1371(!) but
since there is no entry for SB PCI128, I selected SB compatable.  No dice.  PC
froze during test.  I then tried it again, but it says lothar already found a
sound board installed (SB) and when I proceed anyway, I get this pop-up error:

		Error in modprobe call!

/lib/modules/2.2.14.15-mdksecure/misc/sb.o: init_module: Device or resource
busy
sound: Device or resource busy.

	That is as far as I get.  Very frustrating.  I assume I will need to
un-install the previous botched attempt, but I'm not sure how to proceed now.
Any ideas?