SILUG: ALTERNATIVE LOCATION: Wednesday, 12/5/2018 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 6:30PM.
This month's meeting will be an informal social event at Fortel's Pizza
Den in Fairview Heights (https://goo.gl/maps/M1m4QvT7y9v).  There is a
Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/288757641654321/ if
you want a reminder when the time comes.

Doc and I both recently bought new laptops (see silug-discuss for
details), so I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to see what the
opposite ends of the spectrum look like.  :-)

If you haven't already, please sign up for the 10th Annual St. Louis
Area Tech Group Bowling Extravaganza!  https://stltechbowl2018.eventbrite.com/
It's only a week away (Monday, December 10).

See you on Wednesday, and hopefully again next Monday!

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.