SILUG: ALTERNATIVE LOCATION: Wednesday, 6/6/2018 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at
6:30PM.  Tomorrow's meeting will be an informal social event at
Fortel's Pizza Den in Fairview Heights
(https://goo.gl/maps/M1m4QvT7y9v).  There is a Facebook event at
https://www.facebook.com/events/937571643084045/ if you want a reminder
when the time comes.

With the Microsoft acquisition of GitHub (which I've commented on over
on silug-discuss), this might be a good time to talk about other git
hosting options (either self-hosted or online).

Since I've been traveling and otherwise unavailable a bunch, I'd also
like to discuss potentially moving the meetings to somewhere that
doesn't require me to be physically present.

See you there!  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.