SILUG: *VIRTUAL MEETING*: Wednesday, 2/7/2018 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, February 7, 2018.

Unfortunately, I've been sick with the flu, and I'm still contagious, so
let's use this as an excuse for a virtual meeting!

    https://meet.jit.si/SILUG

As usual, the meeting will start at 6:30PM.  Just go to that link from a
device (modern browser or phone should work) with a microphone and
(optionally) a camera.

FYI, Jitsi Meet is an open-source conferencing system.  You can find
more information about it here:

    https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/
    https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet

There's no specific topic for this meeting.  (I want to hold off on my
git presentation until my voice will hold out.)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.