SILUG: Wednesday 10/4 meeting CANCELLED

I apologize, but I need to cancel next week's SILUG meeting.

A couple of housekeeping notes...  First, the Computer Room has moved to
a new location.  (I haven't updated the web site yet, but I will try to
get that done next week.)  The new location is at 208 Frank Scott
Parkway E Suite 4 in Swansea.

Second, as part of that move, I had to physically move servers, and
stuff broke, so please forgive me if email, the web site, or anything
else is down at any given time.  I will get it all fixed ASAP.  Oh, and
feel free to ping me (on Facebook, via Gmail or Hangouts, etc.) if you
happen to notice something broken (in case I'm looking elsewhere at that
moment :-).  Sorry for the trouble, and, again, I'll get it all resolved
ASAP.

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.