SILUG: Wednesday 12/7 meeting CANCELLED, but...

I won't be able to make it to the 12/7 meeting, but if any of you are
interested, I'll be across the street here:

  http://globalbrew.com/BBQ

(Beer and BBQ from my two favorite places...  I couldn't turn it down.)

Also, don't forget about the annual bowling event on Monday, 12/19:

  http://bit.ly/2gIccas

And since we're going through upcoming events, let me know if you have
an idea for our 12/17 meeting.  That should still be happening, weather
permitting and all that.

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.