SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 12/19/2015

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting is at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

Ever wanted to deploy Docker containers with Puppet?  I can show you how
at tomorrow's meeting.  I also have that oVirt cluster that I've been
working on FOREVER up, so we can talk about that (if I haven't beat that
to death yet), or we can talk about other Puppet things (like
classifying nodes with Hiera), Vagrant, etc., etc.

Of course, if any of you have problems or questions that you need help
with, we're here to help.

See you then.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.