SILUG: 7th Annual St. Louis Area Tech Group Bowling Extravaganza!

Hello all,

It's that time of year again, when lots of St. Louis tech folks get
together to demonstrate their bowling prowess, or the lack thereof!

We've rented out the whole Moolah Lanes again for Monday, 12/14 from 7 PM
to 10 PM! This includes bowling, pool, & ping pong for 3 hours. If none of
those activities pique your interest you can still come out and just meet
new people.

*Please sign up here <http://bit.ly/1lKR3tA>!*

We will be accepting can good donations for Circle of Concern
<http://circleofconcern.org/>. Also, check out Kyle Pointer's project
<http://launchcodelibrary.org> to help build Launch Code's library.

If you or your company are interested in sponsoring the event we still have
room for more sponsors.

Please forward this to any other groups that might be interested.

Thanks,
Your friendly STLATGBE Organizers - Steven Pritchard, Matt Follett, & Bill
Odom

"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.