SILUG: 6th Annual St. Louis Area Tech Group Bowling Extravaganza!

It's that time of year again, when lots of St. Louis tech folks get
together to demonstrate their bowling prowess, or the lack thereof!
This year we've rented out the whole Moolah Lanes! This includes
bowling, pool, & ping pong for 3 hours. If none of those activities
pique your interest you can still come out and just meet new people.

*Please sign up here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6th-annual-st-louis-area-tech-group-bowling-extravaganza-tickets-14567520847>!*

A special thanks to MTM & Continuum (& Splunk) for renting out the space.
Additional sponsoring by Modis.
Thanks also to Steven Pritchard and Bill Odom of Vim Geeks and Matt Follett
of Papers We Love for organizing the event.

We will be accepting can good donations for Circle of Concern.

If you or your company are interested in sponsoring the event we still have
room for one more sponsor.

Thanks,
Your friendly STLATGBE Organizers - Matt Follett, Bill Odom, & Steven
Pritchard

"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.