SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 6/15/2013

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
June 15, 2013 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I've had a request to talk about OpenVPN at the next meeting, so I'll go
through how it works, how to set it up, etc.  Plus, as a bonus, I'll go
through some other options like the poorly-named OpenVPN ALS (formerly
Adito, and not at all related to OpenVPN).

See you on Saturday.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.