SILUG: Wednesday, 3/7/2012 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  As usual,
the meeting is at 7 PM.

Ever wanted your own SAN/NAS server?  I'll show you how to set one up on
a standard Linux box.  Time permitting, I'll show you how to set up a
RAID, provision iSCSI targets, share files with NFS and CIFS, etc.

Of course, as usual, if you have questions, we'll do our best to answer
them as well.

See you there.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.