SILUG: Wednesday, 2/1/2012 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at
the Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  As
usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.

Let's spend some time talking about video chat and that sort of thing.
My plan is to try to start a Google+ Hangout during the meeting, so if
you can't make it, be sure to follow me on Google+ and watch for that a
bit after 7.

I'd also like to talk about Skype on Linux, how to do screencasts (which
I might try to do during the meeting), and anything else similar that we
can think of.

See you there.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.