SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 10/16/2010

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

If there's any interest, we can check out several of the Asterisk
appliance distributions (one of which I hope to have working for a
client before tomorrow's meeting).

I'm in the process of moving all of my infrastructure off the T-1 I've
had for the last decade, so don't be alarmed if you find the web site
down, or notice any other weirdness.  I should have it straightened out
soon.  There might be some additional meeting topics in that mess too...

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.