SILUG: DrupalCamp Chicago 2010: June 26-27

CDMUG is proud to present our 3rd annual DrupalCamp Chicago Saturday and
Sunday, June 26th and 27th, 2010!

Register @ http://drupalcampchicago.org

Price: $40.00

Where/When:

University of Chicago Law School
1111 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2776
Saturday, June 26th, 2010, 8 am - 5 pm
Sunday, June 27th, 2010, 8 am - 5 pm

Who/Why:

For almost 4 years the Chicago Drupal Meet Up Group has highlighted the
benefits of an open source initiative. We have built resourceful bridges
between Chicago and Mid-West establishments including non-profits,
entrepreneurs, Drupal development companies, independent consultants,
hobbyist, and more. The objective of DrupalCamp is to bring everyone
together for open communication, education, industry networking, and
most importantly fun.

What:

An attendee-driven format with advanced resources available makes this
event unique. Need help with a problem, looking for work, or looking to
hire Drupal talent? Find someone with a solution at DrupalCamp Chicago.
Multiple presentations addressing beginners through advanced developers
will run simultaneously throughout both days. All skill levels are
welcome and laptops are encouraged. Seating is limited, register now.

Speakers:

* Interested in presenting? Submit a session
* Highlight your Drupal knowledge to the mid-west
* Share your experience and contribute to the growth of Drupal

Register today @ http://drupalcampchicago.org !

Not able to make it to DrupalCamp? Don't worry, CDMUG has events every
month. If new to Drupal, we encourage you to attend our free
introduction to Drupal training each month. In addition, we have a
regular meeting with presentations each month. RSVP for our next events
@ http://drupal.meetup.com/1

- Matthew@Lechleider.com
CDMUG Organizer
http://cdmug.org
http://drupal.meetup.com/1
http://twitter.com/cdmug
http://groups.drupal.org/Chicago
http://drupalcampchicago.org

"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.