SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 3/20/2010

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
March 20, 2010 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

As usual, we're doing a lot of work in the training room, so we *might*
have to move the meeting across the parking lot to St. Louis Bread
Company.  Let me apologize in advance for that, just in case.  :-)

Suggestions for meeting topics are welcome.  I doubt anyone wants to
hear me whine about the Java POS stuff I'm working on again...

See you there.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.