SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 11/21/2009

I'm *very* sorry for the late announcement.  I've been aware of the
meeting this week, but somehow I completely forgot to remind everyone...

The SILUG meeting is *today* (Saturday, November 21, 2009) at 4PM.  As
usual, the meeting will be at the Computer Room location at 3720 Green
Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I have a presentation system I need to set up, so I'd like to do that as
a project today.  While we're at it, we can discuss Fedora 12, video
drivers, VDPAU, and other stuff...

See you in a couple hours!  :-}

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.