SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 6/20/2009

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I'm going to apologize in advance...  We're running a little
short-handed in the shop, so I may need one of our regulars (you know
who you are ;-) to take over hosting duties for me.

That said, I will have my Pre available to show off...  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.