SILUG: Wednesday, 5/6/2009 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *today*, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  As usual,
the meeting is at 7 PM.

For tonight's meeting, I think it might be fun to discuss the new
versions of our favorite distributions (CentOS, Mandriva, and Ubuntu
have all had new releases recently, and Fedora is about to).  I'm
especially excited by the new filesystems (ext4, btrfs, nilfs), and
Firefox 3.5 (beta, but quite nice), but that's just me...

Of course, questions are always welcome.

See you tonight.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.