SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 12/15/2007

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for November will be
tomorrow, Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 4PM.  This meeting will be at
the new Computer Room location, 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in
Shiloh.

It sounds like we might have a few people bringing systems with random
Linux problems for us to work on.  If that doesn't keep us busy, I have
a few ideas, or you are all free to suggest some ideas of your own.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.